Wednesday, June 21, 2017

And the winner is....

Congratulations to Trinity Cromwell from Trenton!!
Her name was drawn as the winner of our quilt raffle!




Trinity writes: “I am SOOOO excited!! And for a few reasons, the main reason is I have family that have served in our military, in every war we have been involved in as a country so I am very sentimental and patriotic!!! The second reason is, I thought if I were to win I would give it to my active duty son-in-law (he is in the Air force) and daughter. But we just had a major, life changing, scare that involved my father-in-law. Thank God everything is going to be OK, but I felt like this needs to be gifted to him. He served during Vietnam in the Army as MP. I dearly love him, and he means so very much to me and our family! That in light of the thought of losing him, I want to honor him and I think by giving him something that I selfishly want to keep...that will touch him deeply.”